Victorian Extending Dining Table in Mahogany Circa 1860
Mid Victorian Mahogany Extending Dining Table.
Various chairs to match if you are looking for a complete dining set up
Standing on original Brass Castors with faceted legs.
The matched Mahogany top having a single moulded edge, featuring 3 extra leaves which makes this table very versatile.
This table has a pull out mechanism.
Height 28 1/2 (72cm) Can be adjusted if required
Depth 52″ (132cm)
Length 46″ (117cm)
Fully Extended 104″ (264cm)
This table will seat 12 – 14 People
Walnut Victorian Dining Table Chippendale Chair Set Tables Chairs Suite
– Stunning, elegant, high end Victorian style dining table surrounded by matching walnut Chippendale chairs
– This suite just oozes style and elegance, the utlimate dining set
– Stunning Victorian style extending dining table in walnut
– Amazing piece that winds out via the handle at the end so you can increase the size using the extra leaves
– There are two leaves each measuring 23.75 inches so there are a number of different size combinations
– You can also have the two D ends wound together for an oval shaped smaller table
– The set of Chippendale style chairs are also incredible – 8 chairs in total, including two arm chairs for either end
– Chairs are very comfortable to sit in
– Intricate marquetry inlay work is very detailed and florid, amazing craftsmanship
– Please let us know if you would like to view this piece in our Canonbury Antiques Herts showroom, just 25 minutes north of London
– Offered in great shape ready for home use right away
– We ship to every corner of the planet – please get in touch for a shipping quote
Large Victorian dining table in mahogany. This table really is a design classic – sumptous finish to the mahogany. As is typical with Victorian dining tables the look is very chunky and solid. Look at those chunky legs on castors! Extends via the leaf system and this mahogany Victorian dining table is available to view in our London showroom.