– Absolutely stunning Victorian style dining set in mahogany – Set consists of large extending dining table and matching set of ten chairs – Ten chairs consist of 8 side chairs and 2 arm chairs – Dining table is the classic Victorian diner with large chunky legs on castors – Table works on a leaf system with two leaves so can be made bigger or smaller – Table has two leaves – Chairs are very solid and sturdy so comfortable to sit in – Offered in great condition, ready for home use right away – Viewings available – please let us know if you would like to view in our Hertfordshire showroom – Note if you would like to view in our Herts showroom please contact us first as some of our goods are in storage but we can arrange for it to be ready for a viewing with slight advance warning – Will ship to anywhere in the world – please get in touch for a shipping quote – Please fire away with any questions or enquiries – Our Hertfordshire antiques showroom is just 25 minutes north of London – All our measurements are of the widest and tallest dimension Dimensions in CM 320cms length fully extended 2x 50cms leaves 220cms closed 77cms high 8 x dining chairs: 48cms wide 48cms deep 86cms high seat height 46cms 2 x carver chairs: 58cms wide 50cms deep 86cms high seat height 46cms Dimensions in inches 125 length fully extended 2 x 20 inch leaves 86 closed 30 high 8 x dining chairs: 18 wide 18 deep 33 height seat height 18 2 x carver chairs: 22 wide 19 deep 33 height seat height 18
A Regency style pedestal dining table which is extendable and a set of 10 chairs.
Finished in mahogany.
A satinwood trim looks great to the perimeter.
When fully extended with the leaves, the table can be 10 feet longer.
Made in England, the set combines royal feel and traditional look.
Chairs with swag back splat include two arm chairs and eight side chairs.
Available in great condition.
Have a look at our showroom in Hertfordshire, just 25 minutes north of London.
Shipping available across the globe.
Table dimensions are in inches:
Height x Width x Depth
29.5 – 46 – 119
Chair dimensions are in inches:
Singles measure 34″ high and 17 ½” wide at the front of the seat
Carvers or arms measure 34″ high and 19″ wide at the seat
Chair dimensions are in CM:
Singles measure 86 CM high and 45 CM wide at the front of the seat
Carvers or arms measure 86 CM high and 48 CM wide at the seat
Gorgeous antique mahogany Regency dining set. Such a sumptuous set of table and chairs in mahogany. Regency pedestal dining table has extra leaves so you can extend it. Gorgeous flame mahogany table top with satinwood banding. This antique Regency dining set is available to view in our North London showroom so please get in touch make an appointment.
– Come view this for yourself in our Herts showroom
– You are viewing the ultimate mahogany dining suite – set of balloon back admiralty chairs around a matching spiral leg Victorian style dining table
– I hope the photos do this stunning set some justice, certainly more impressive in the flesh
– It\’s the ultimate in Victorian style and class
– Hand crafted here in England this dining set will last for many generations hence a good investment
– Table features two leaves so there are various size combinations
– Will ship to anywhere in the world so get your quotes in
– Offered in great shape ready for home use right away
– Absolutely stunning set of 10 mahogany Chippendale style dining chairs
– Set consists of two arm chairs and eight side chairs
– What more can be said about the classic Chippendale chair – a design classic
– Typical ball and claw hand carved feet and ornately carved backsplat
– Solid and chunky these chairs are crafted in England to centuries old traditions
– Let us know if you are looking for a complete dining set as we have lots of suitable matching tables
– Offered in great shape and will ship to anywhere in the world
– Come view this for yourself in our Hertfordshire warehouse
– Stunning English Regency style pedestal dining table in mahogany with satinwood cross banding
– Matching set of ten mahogany Chippendale style dining chairs – two arms and 8 side chairs
– Very comfortable chairs with ball and claw feet and lions head hand carved handles
– Perfect for large scale dinner parties or even executive boardrooms
– Triple pedestal base – each on castors so easy to move around
– This is the ultimate high end dining set made in England and built to last for centuries and generations
– Three D End pedestals and two leaves – so various different size combinations
– 16 feet with all leaves / 13 foot with one leaf / 11 ft no leaves / etc etc
– Hand crafted in England to centuries old traditions – built to last!
– Offered in great condition and will ship to anywhere in the world
– Come view this in our antiques showroom just 25 minutes north of London in Hertfordshire
– Stunning English Regency style dining set in mahogany
– Table is a Regency style pedestal table with two leaves
– SEt of matching ten chairs in mahogany with William IV style
– Classy set up, hand crafted in England and built to last
– Very comfortable to sit at and chairs have just been reupholstered
– Chairs or table can be purchased separately if required
– Will ship to anywhere in the world – please contact us for a shipping quote
– Offered in great shape ready for home use righ away
– Absolutely stunning English Victorian style dining table in mahogany with set matching Chippendale chairs
– This one\’s extra large – 14 foot when extended – seats 10-12 comfortably
– Perfect for upscale dinner parties – or as a board room table
– Viewings possible in our Hertfordshire warehouse – please contact
– The table has four leaves each measuring 18 inches each so endless size combinations
– Finish to the mahogany is superb – table offered in great shape ready for home use
– Solid, sturdy, wobble free – hand turned legs on castors easy to move around
– Various sets of chairs to match, please contact if you are looking for a set
– We\’ve pictured a set of Chippendale and William IV chairs around this – others available
– Chairs are solid and chunky, very comfortable, perfect for boozy dinners!
– Hand carved including distinctive ball and claw feet
– Just been reupholstered so odour free
– We bought this from a dealer in Suffolk, England
You are viewing an auction for a gorgeous Victorian style mahogany dining table and a set of 8 matching Adams style chairs. The table stands in at an impressive 12 feet when fully extended. This is a sumptuous dining set fit for a king and I hope the photos do this amazing piece some justice.
The table is Victorian style and extends via the handle at one end of the table which winds the table up so you can take the leaves out or add them to suit your needs. It also means the table can be made a lot smaller for every day use and big for lavish dinner parties. The table sits 8 people very comfortably – please see the photos to show how it looks with the chairs around it and also the extending mechanism.
The table has chunky hand turned legs and they are on castors so you can move it around easy. This would have been made by craftsmen on the Norfolk coast in England, a region famous for this type of furniture.
The chairs are solid and wobble free, ready for home use right away. The back splats have been hand carved with typcial Hepplewhite designs including oval shapes and half rosettes, plus on the arm chairs are the acanthus leaf designs to the arms.
The seats are cushioned and have just been reupholstered with a flower print cream fabric. As this is new it comes free from any previous owners smells such as pets and smoke, always a bonus.
The chair backs are very distinctive with the shield shape and the hand carved designs including the classical urns and swags, a common Adams motif. The chairs are solid and sturdy, no wobbles to the joints and very comfortable to sit in. We have various mahogany dining tables available to match so please email if you are interested in buying a set. We would of course offer a great discount for buying a set. Also check out store. The seats have just been repholstered with a flower print fabric, so these are offered free from any previous owners smells such as smoke and pets. We bought these from a dealer in Sheringham, Norfolk.
Adam was born in Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the second son of William Adam (1689–1748), a stonemason and architect who was Scotland\\\’s foremost designer of country houses at the time. His younger brother and business partner James Adam was also an architect of some note, as was his older brother John Adam, although both were overshadowed by Robert.
He is considered by many to be the greatest architect of the late 18th century, and a leader of the neo-classical revival in England and Scotland from around 1760 until his death. Sir William Chambers was the leading British official architect of the era, but Adam received many important commissions from private clients and had a more lasting stylistic influence, termed the Adam style.
– Come view this for yourself in our Hertfordshire showroom
– Classic Victorian style dining set in mahogany hand crafted here in England – Matching table and chairs
– Gorgeous extending mahogany table with spiral legs – two leaves so various size combinations
– Chairs are Victorian style balloon back chairs, very comfy to sit in
– Offered in great shape ready for home use right away
– Will ship to anywhere in the world