Large Victorian dining table in mahogany. This table really is a design classic – sumptous finish to the mahogany. As is typical with Victorian dining tables the look is very chunky and solid. Look at those chunky legs on castors! Extends via the leaf system and this mahogany Victorian dining table is available to view in our London showroom.
– Come view this for yourself in our Hertfordshire warehouse
– Stunning English Regency style pedestal dining table in mahogany with satinwood cross banding
– Matching set of ten mahogany Chippendale style dining chairs – two arms and 8 side chairs
– Very comfortable chairs with ball and claw feet and lions head hand carved handles
– Perfect for large scale dinner parties or even executive boardrooms
– Triple pedestal base – each on castors so easy to move around
– This is the ultimate high end dining set made in England and built to last for centuries and generations
– Three D End pedestals and two leaves – so various different size combinations
– 16 feet with all leaves / 13 foot with one leaf / 11 ft no leaves / etc etc
– Hand crafted in England to centuries old traditions – built to last!
– Offered in great condition and will ship to anywhere in the world