Mahogany George II Dining Chairs
You are viewing a wonderful set of 10 hand carved English George II style dining chairs. I hope the photos do this stunning set some justice, they’re certainly better in the flesh and would make for a great addition to any home, in fact they really are a set fit for a king.
The set consists of 8 side chairs and 2 side chairs. They have each been hand crafted from the finest mahogany wood. Observe the intricate hand carved details to the backsplat with leaf, shell and oggee motifs. A real feat of craftmanship and on every chair. The Chippendale ball and claw feet are also very intricately carved, as are the legs and the curled handles n the carvers. It’s breathaking when you consider how long each chair would take to create.
The joins are solid and tight, these chairs are solid and sturdy, comfortable to sit in and with a presence that will last for centuries and generations, making these a great heirloom.
Walnut English George II Dining Chairs
– Viewings possible in our Hertfordshire warehouse – please contact
– Absolutely stunning set of 10 English George II dining chairs in walnut
– Set consists of two arm chairs and eight carvers
– Unusual to get a set of chairs like this in walnut
– Chairs feature intricately carved backsplats with typical George II motifs
– Chairs chunky and solid – comfortable and will last for many generations
– Ball and Claw feet give these a solid feel-
– Recently reupholsterd in new fabric so clean
– Will ship to anywhere in the world